Venezuela Prohibited and Restricted Items
FedEx Cross Border has prepared a global list of prohibited and restricted items that apply regardless of a shipment's destination. In addition to these global prohibitions and restrictions, individual countries or territories may impose further prohibitions or restrictions on the importation of certain items.
You can refer to the FedEx Cross Border global lists and the Venezuela country-specific list to help determine whether or not your product is prohibited or restricted for shipment.
Country Specific List for Venezuela
Venezuela Import Prohibitions
- Advertisements (Wine)
- Drugs, Prescription and Non-Prescription
- Eggs of animals
- Ice, blue
- Inflammable chemical products, fungicides, fertilizers, etc.
- Medicines (Tylenol)
- Personal effects
- Playing Cards
- Pork from most countries
- Pornographic Materials
- Shipments with a customs value over US$2,000
- Tobacco and Tobacco Leaves
- Toys or Video Games that involve guns, violence acts and/or wars
- Used autos, used clothing and used tires
Venezuela Import Restrictions
- Antiques/Cultural Goods
- Food/Food Products
- Medical Devices
Contact the FedEx Cross Border Compliance Team
Please note that these lists are provided as a reference only. For any questions about prohibited and restricted items, email the FedEx Cross Border Compliance team.