Fiji Islands Prohibited and Restricted Items
FedEx Cross Border has prepared a global list of prohibited and restricted items that apply regardless of a shipment's destination. In addition to these global prohibitions and restrictions, individual countries or territories may impose further prohibitions or restrictions on the importation of certain items.
You can refer to the FedEx Cross Border global lists and the Fiji Islands country-specific list to help determine whether or not your product is prohibited or restricted for shipment.
Country Specific List for Fiji Islands
Fiji Islands Import Prohibitions
- Batteries, Haz
- Bearer Documents
- Bio Products, Haz
- Blank forms
- Chemicals, Haz
- Cosmetics, Haz
- Credit cards (NI)
- Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA (Intl. Air Transport Association)
- FedEx Cross Border policy will prohibit the pick-up of ALL shipments that originate in Bangladesh or Egypt and are destined for or transiting through Australia, which includes shipments destined for Fiji.
- Graphite Products
- Ice, Blue
- Ice, Dry
- Ice, Wet
- Infectious Substances
- Liquor, Haz
- Log and timber products from Liberia
- Magnetized Materials
- Paints, Haz
- Paper patterns for wearing apparel
- Perfume, Haz
- Telecommunications equipment
- Tobacco Leaf
- Toiletries, Haz
Fiji Islands Import Restrictions
Contact the FedEx Cross Border Compliance Team
Please note that these lists are provided as a reference only. For any questions about prohibited and restricted items, email the FedEx Cross Border Compliance team.