Wallis and Futuna Prohibited and Restricted Items
FedEx Cross Border is unable to ship prohibited and non-approved restricted items on behalf of its customers.
FedEx Cross Border has prepared a global list of prohibited and restricted items that apply regardless of a shipment's destination. In addition to these global prohibitions and restrictions, individual countries or territories may impose further prohibitions or restrictions on the importation of certain items.
You can refer to the FedEx Cross Border global lists and the Wallis and Futuna country-specific list to help determine whether or not your product is prohibited or restricted for shipment.
Country Specific List for Wallis and Futuna
Wallis and Futuna Import Prohibitions
- Airline Ticket, Blank
- ATM Cards
- Batteries, Haz
- Bearer Documents
- Bio Products, Haz and Non-Haz
- Chemicals, Haz
- Cosmetics, Haz
- Credit Cards
- Credit Cards Blanks
- Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA (Intl. Air Transport Association)
- Drugs, Non-Prescription
- FedEx Cross Border policy will prohibit the pick-up of ALL shipments that originate in Bangladesh or Egypt and are destined for or transiting through Australia, which includes shipments destined for Wallis and Futuna.
- Food, Non-Perishable
- Ice, Blue
- Ice, Dry
- Ice, Wet
- Infectious Substances
- Log and timber products from Liberia (wood-chips, poles, post, fence pickets, sheets, flooring, molding, pallet, tool handles, barrels, crates, tableware/kitchenware, shutters, blinds, cases/boxes/chests for jewelry and silverware, clothes hangers, clothespins, toothpicks, etc.)
- Magnetized Materials
- Money Orders
- Paints, Haz
- Personal Effects
- Tobacco and Tobacco Leaves
Wallis and Futuna Import Restrictions
Contact the FedEx Cross Border Compliance Team
Please note that these lists are provided as a reference only. For any questions about prohibited and restricted items, email the FedEx Cross Border Compliance team.